• Showcases your work, your process and value. Build trust and convert potential clients into booking clients!
• Stand out from other photographers who just have a simple pricing sheet. This creates the start of an experience with your client.
• 30 professionally designed pages including engagement photo tips, how to build time into the wedding day for great photos and more!
• Done-for-you copy that you can easily customize to your specific process and experience.
• Customizable in both Photoshop (.PSD) and InDesign (.INDD)
• Video tutorials for customization
• Send digitally or get printed via MagCloud.com.
Thank you so much!! It looks SO good!! We’re truly blown away! You did such an incredible job! Thank you so, so much for everything! :)
--Amy Demos, Amy & Jordan Photography
This magazine will help you create a polished onboarding process and add value to your clients' photography experience.
Attract clients who value you more. Let's be honest, you'll probably make this investment back with *ONE* client at a higher rate.
Clients that value professionalism and artistic portfolios are more likely to pay more and value you more.
Change your prices? Update your packages? No problem. With the framework of a template like this one, you can easily make updates yourself.
A professional magazine is a great way to guide your clients through this process and help them view you as a trusted advisor.
I've not used InDesign or Photoshop before. Can I pick it up easily?
I created this magazine to be able to edited easily with text instructions within the document AND a PDF guide AND video tutorials!
What version of InDesign or Photoshop will this work with?
Any! It is compatible with all versions.
You've got questions? I've got answers!
What do I get with this template?
You get BOTH the Photoshop and InDesign versions of this magazine, with already written copy! All you have to do is tweak the copy, add your photos, export and print!
How do I print this?
We've created this template to be easily printed at MagCloud.com